Monday 11 February 2013

Week 2 - Hunting for project's advisor

Its been a busy week! Go here and there, hunting for my project' s advisor that want to take me as his/her principle. With the projects tittle that i have in my hand, Madam Nulida asked me whether i can change the core idea of "RFID mailbox" into an idea that have the potential to make through the market and eventually can be accepted by the people. Madam Nulida suggested me project tittle of  "Development  of RFID Students Attendance Management System" to make it as my FYP and i agree to it. At last! Therefore, I change the project from "RFID mailbox"  to  "Development  of RFID Students Attendance Management System". The core idea is to make an automatic attendance system whereby the student need to tap the identity card on the machine before entering the class and also after the class. The students attendance then will be updated in the system automatically without the lecturer have to update the attendance manually as in the old system. With this upgraded system, the lecturer will then know if the students attendance up to the expectation or not. Therefore, this system can solve the existing problem where the students cannot cheat on their attendance and also the problem of status 'barred' students.

No comments:

Post a Comment