Monday 11 February 2013

Week 1 - Search for Project Tittle

The new semester has begun. As a semester seven's student, I have to take Final Year Project 1 (FYP 1) as one of the subject on this semester. For the first week, I have come across a few project tittle that I think is suitable for me and in conjunction with that, I have to find my project advisor that can accept the project tittle. It is kind of hard for me to be really agree with the tittle since my future project advisor ( a few )want me to came out with a project tittle that can be made as an idea. Therefore, the searching of the tittle continue until the very next week. Here are some of the project tittle that I have come across with : 
- Tracking Solar System
- Automatic Etching Machine
- RFID Mailbox 
and lastly RFID Students Attendance System

No comments:

Post a Comment