Tuesday 17 December 2013

Week 14 - Demonstration. Approved. Ready.

This week is the crucial week whereby on Friday (20/12/13) will be our campus Industrial Day where I will presenting my Final Year Project to my appointed assessor. But before that important day, I have to demonstrate my complete project to my advisor Madam Nulida. In addition, I am seeking advise and improvement needed for my real presentation on Friday. Throughout the presentation, Madam Nulida seems to satisfied with my new program that been re-done/edited weeks before that. I also presented my designed poster for approval before I went to print the poster. A few alteration are needed in order to produce a good poster that according to Madam Nulida's preference. After a few FYP poster correction from my advisor:



No comments:

Post a Comment