Sunday 6 October 2013

Week 5 - Compile Programming

As for the Development of RFID Student's Attendance Management System, this project will depends on program that I compile. By using Visual Basic software, I construct the program and there were a lot of mistakes also more things to learn to do the program.  To complete and perfecting the program, I do a lot of research and seek help from my friend to check whether the program is correct or not. With all of the commitment as an ordinary student, the program cannot be finish and it will be continue to the next week. This part is the challenging part of the project and it is like the heart of the project. If the program is not function perfectly, so there is a failure of this project. So I have to work hard on this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment